- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. small new potatoes, halved
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- Salt pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish
Heat oil in large skillet; add potatoes and onion and cook for 4-5 minutes, until onions are soft.
Add bell peppers, chili powder, and mustard and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve warm or at room temperature with chopped parsley sprinkled over to garnish.