- 1/3 cup Unrefined organic coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Coconut manna (also called coconut butter or pureed coconut)
- 1/2 cup Organic raw cocoa powder (or a little more to taste)
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Almonds or other raw nuts, light crushed
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp Orange zest, chopped
- 2 teaspoon goji berries, chopped
- A pinch Salt (can omit if adding salt as a topping)
- Options for sprinkling topping:
- salt, maldon
- Crushed almonds or other nuts
Melt the coconut oil and coconut manna in a small saucepan then add in the rest of the ingredients (except the amount you want to save as the toppings). Whisk together thoroughly.
Line a sheet tray with parchment paper, and pour in the chocolate mixture. Add your topping now so the stick on top.
Refrigerate until hardened, about 15 to 25 minutes. Then, either cut into bars or break into ‘bark’ pieces. Store your chocolate in the refrigerator or even the freezer. They will get soft or melt if too warm, so I recommend storing them in the refrigerator.
Another Option: You can also use this chocolate for dipping things like fruits and nuts.
Just dip them in while the chocolate is still warm and in liquid form then sprinkle salt or dip into crushed nuts. Then lay onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Refrigerate immediately and remove when chocolate has hardened. Store in the fridge as well.
Enjoy! Tons of antioxidants, healthy protective fats and made with natural sugars.