- 1 lb Baby artichoke hearts, frozen
- 1/2 head Cauliflower, cut in florets
- 1/2 head Broccoli, cut in floret
- 6 Tbsp Olive oil
- 7 cloves Garlic, rough chop
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary, finely chopped
- 5-6 Tbsp Parsley, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Toss the artichokes and florets in olive oil and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Place onto an oiled sheet tray.
Bake in oven for about 25-35 minutes, stirring twice, until tender and light golden brown. Garnish with parsley and rosemary.