- 2 cloves Garlic, minced & mashed to a paste with ½ tsp salt
- 16 oz. Can Chick-Peas, rinsed & drained
- 1/3 cup Tahini (sesame seed paste), well stirred
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 Tbsp Water, or Veggie Stock
- 3 Tbsp Parsley Leaves, minced
- ½ cup Sundried Tomatoes
- *To taste* Salt & Pepper
In a food processor blend together garlic paste, chick-peas, tahini, lemon juice, oil & cumin (scraping down the sides) until smooth.
Add water, parsley, sundried tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste; pulse until just combined. Hummus may be made 2 days ahead and chilled.
• Food Processor
• Chef’s Knife