- For the Vegetable Wrap
- 2 Sushi Nori sheets
- ½ Avocado, flesh scooped out
- ½ Fennel bulb, shaved finely
- ½ - 1 Carrot (grated)
- 1 Nectarine or persimmon (seasonal)
- Handful Sunflower seeds (raw)
- For the Tahini Sauce
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar (raw, unfiltered)
- 1 tsp Raw honey
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Coriander
- 1 Tbsp Organic tamari sauce (gluten-free)
- 1 small clove Garlic, minced (optional)
Layer the vegetables and seeds on the nori sheet. Tuck in the outer corners and gently roll the nori, using your hands. Slice into small pieces or serve as is!
For the Tahini sauce, blend all ingredients in a magic bullet, powerful blender, or food processor until smooth and creamy.
This makes more than enough sauce for the 2 wraps above. Make more wraps as needed or the sauce can be kept in the refrigerator for your next spontaneous nori wrap snack!