- 3 cups watermelon rind and seeds removed, chopped bite size
- 8 strawberries hulled and chopped bite size
- 1 cup tomatillos chopped bite size
- 12 mint leaves shredded
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt to taste
Put watermelon, strawberries, tomatillo and shallots in a bowl and gently toss.
Combine olive oil, lime juice, balsamic vinegar and honey. Drizzle over salad and toss gently.