- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 medium orange bell pepper diced
- 2 medium zucchini diced with seeds removed
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 cup baby spinach chopped
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 9x13" pan with non-stick spray.
Melt coconut oil in large nonstick frying pan. Saute onions and peppers, sprinkled with 1/4 t salt until starting to soften, about 3 minutes.
Add zucchini, tomatoes and spinach and second 1/4 t salt and saute until starting to soften, about 2 minutes.
Spread evenly in prepared dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
Beat eggs with cream, pepper and paprika.
Gently pour beaten eggs evenly over top.
Bake approximately 30 minutes or until set.
Microwave at medium power for 2-3 minutes or heat in 325 F oven for 10-15 minutes until hot throughout.